It’s time to meet the Baltic sea!
This time ESN Vilnius University offers you a chance to spend your weekend at one and only Lithuanian Seaside. So what does ESN have in store for you? On Friday we will visit one of the resort towns - Palanga, walk through the famous Sea Bridge that was built over 100 years ago and is over 400 metres long. After then, be ready to go to Klaipėda - one of the most beautiful cities in Lithuania. “Amberton” hotel will be ready to welcome you there. On Saturday we will go to Neringa. Our Public Relations Neringa, you mean? No, silly. Neringa the Peninsula! It is situated on the Curonian Spit (it’s on the UNESCO World Heritage List), a narrow piece of land separating the Curonian Lagoon from the Baltic Sea. And after all of the eye-watering sightseeing, be ready have fun at the Pub crawl back in Klaipėda. On Sunday we will have the guided tour in Klaipėda and in the evening we’ll head back to our lovely Vilnius.
So, are you excited to have this experience? Don’t hesitate and register now! The Seaside trip is waiting for you! It’s your chance to gather some of the best possible memories from your Erasmus experience in Lithuania!
- visiting the crowd favorite resort of Lithuania - Palanga
- tours around Klaipėda‘s old town and the peninsula of Neringa
- Pub Crawl through the old town of Klaipėda‘s
- stroll around the dunes and the Baltic sea coast at the peninsula of Neringa
Registration is OBLIGATORY!
The number of the participants for this trip is VERY limited so make sure to be the the first ones to register.
You can register HERE >>>>>> https://goo.gl/forms/
**PRICE: 65 EUR with ESNcard, 70 EUR without ESNcard.**
- a bus trip to all the locations
- price for a two night stay at four star hotel „Amberton“ in Klaipėda (breakfast for both days included)
- transportation fees for the Neringa‘s peninsula
- ferry fees
**Meals (except for the ones, mentioned above) or any other additional activities are not included in the price.**
Date and time: 4th of May, 7:45 (the bus leaves at 8:00) – 6th of May, 21:00
Meeting point: Petro and Povilo Church parking lot, Vilnius
Places: Palanga, Klaipėda, Nida
If you have any questions, contact travels coordinator Onutė ([email protected]).
- A bus trip to all the locations
- Price for a two night stay at four star hotel „Amberton“ in Klaipėda (breakfast for both days included)
- Transportation fees for the Neringa‘s peninsula
- Ferry fees
- Everyone is invited.