Join ESN Vilnius University and Scanbalt Experience grand Russia Explorer trip and experience two of the world‘s top destinations – St. Petersburg and Moscow! Learn about the history, culture and traditions, taste local food and check out the nightlife. We start our adventure with St. Petersburg, often called the “culture capital” of Russia. We’ll visit the magnificent cathedrals, have a guided tour in world-famous Hermitage museum and stroll along Nevsky Prospekt. Continue with Moscow to visit the Red Square and Kremlin, walk along Old Arbat or see famous Moscow Circus. Explore with us and discover your own Russia!
Departure date: 20–27 April
Duration: 8 days
Departure place: Vilnius
Booking opens: 2-nd of February 2018
Booking closes 30 days before the departure date, unless the group is full earlier.
Visa information: To join this tour passengers need Russian visa! Please study carefully our Visa Info below before you book the tour.
NB! Note that in order to join this trip and get Russian visa, you MUST have travel Passport and your Passport MUST be valid for at least 6 months after the last day of the trip! ID-Card is not valid for this travel!
- Visit two grand Russian cities in one tour: St Petersburg and Moscow!
- Visit wolrd famour Hermitage Museum and Catherine Palace
- Travel together with your friends and meet other students
- Taste traditionla cuisine and learn Russian folks songs
- Ride a Limousine in St.Petersburg and explore nightlife in Moscow
- Meals, except the ones mentioned above
- Optional activities
- Bus transportation throughout the trip
- Accommodation in centrally located hostels on shared room basis, (3 nights in St.Petersburg, 2 nights in Moscow), bed linen and towels included
- Guided city tours in St.Petersburg and Moscow
- Guided tour in Hermitage museum
- Visit to Tsar's Village and Catherine's Palace
- 3 breakfasts
- Scanbalt tour manager guiding, help and support
- Everyone is invited.